Thursday 7 January 2010

In All My Days...

I have never seen this much snow. At least not in Oxford! We were predicted 40cm on monday and no one believed it would happen. But sure enough, an hour later there was a motherfucking blizzard. Now theres about a foot and a bit of snow, everyone is stranded, national weather warning, no trains or busses, college is shut (lets pray its shut tomorrow so i don' have to hand in my essay) and its currently -5 outside. Aparently it will be like this for 15 days! Crazy! But yesterday was loads of fun! I met the girls in town and then we frolicked about in the snow for a while in town, then went to Port Meadow and met the boys, walked on the ice, stroked the horses and drank wine. Then we went to The Jerico Tavern to warm up and drink cider and have epic snow fights in the small windey allys of Jerico. It was fab =] Then is was time to go home and get into bed and watch Come Dine With Me =] Weeeee lovely day =] College is closed again today. Thank God. I need to write my review =[ which is going to be so hard because I literally have no opinion on Anish Kapoor. Gah.
Maybe today I will do some charity shopping... or some DIY....















There are freaking icicles on my roof! XO

0 comments: