Sunday 17 January 2010

So. Much. Gin.

SOMUCHGIN.
You can guess how I'm feeling today. I had to get up at 7 as well, to take Rupert to his CBT test =] exciting! Although, there is a reason as to why this bike place in Blackbird Leys is like 100 quid cheaper than the recomended motorbike testing place..... We rocked up to the greyhound stadum *lol* in Bez and literally the test place is 2 dirty porter cabins and an empty, litter-strewn car park....It looked like they were the type of gumruggers to steal Ruperts £100, knock him out and steal his kidneys while he's still alive.
It looks like love is in the air for alot of people this week...I hope it all works out for everyone because everyone needs a boy/girlfriend =]

Watching The Simple Life. haha so funny, I LOVE them hahahaha. "Great, I just killed a moth with my Channel. Totally un-funny." Every time I watch it I'm reminded of Orchid <3 Also, totally loving Ke$ha atm. She's so pretty! and witty, which is unusuall for beautiful pop singers nowadays. Annndddd Marina and The Diamonds! loves it.





Can't wait for my day of being by myself =] I will spend it being arty....tbh I'll probably end up cleaning the house... I'm so old! Thats literally what I do for fun in my spare time... Oh andddd the Eastenders omlibus. Woopwoop. And NOODLES.

Yeahhhhhh what a good idea!!!! NOODLES!!!! FTW!
NOODLESNOODLES yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

=] I'm so excited for my noodles now! To make them EVEN BETTER I will eat them....get this....DURING the Eastenders omlibus.....Fuck yeah!

XO

1 comments:

Orchid said...

HOLLYWOOD INFECTED YOUR BRAIN
YOU WANNA KISS IT IN THE RAIN
I'M LIVING IN A MOVIE SCENE
IN THE AMERICAN DREAAAAAM

I'M OBSESSED
WITH THE MESS
THAT'S AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:D
xoxo