Thursday 21 January 2010

So not at all skiving college today then...ha.
The Shakeaway interview went well this morning...they were really nice and they for some reason found me hilarious... Is that a good thing? I hope so. They are going to call me on tuesday and let me know if I got the job or not =]
I FINALLY have an interview for a university! Its for my backup choice...Model Making and Special Effects at Hertfordshire. I REALLY don't want to go there but its better to be safe than sorry and all that jazz. The interview is on the 3rd of febuary which is SO SOON! and I'm really nervous!
...Its in Hatfield.... lolatronic.
I joined the gym today (only because they've got new doors now where you have to swipe your gym card to get it...I used to pay for swimming and then sneek into the gym instead) I managed to get out of paying for an induction tho! I told them that I had one 2 years ago (knowing full well that the management and the computer systems changed a year ago and they probably wouldn't have the old records) and it worked! win =]
I'm gunna go later today and have lots of cardio-vascular fun....after I've made a playlist=]
XO

0 comments: