Thursday 14 January 2010

Oh man, today has been an enraging day! Firstly I wake up really late and find out that college was actually open. Fail. Stayed at home anyway. I looked like death - which is never good and then my mum made me go food shopping with her. While in Sainsburys, I got a call from the police LOL. They were really nice but it turns out that the policeman who was at my crash misled me. He told me that that was it... all I would have to do was sort out insurance. Oh no no no. The policeman on the phone was very abrupt and gave me 2 choices.
1. Pay £200 to go on a two day driving safety course, or...
2. Recieve a summons, pay £500, go to court, get convicted and have 3 points on my licence for dangerous driving.

DANGEROUS FUCKING DRIVING?! I GOT HIT BY A FUCKING TAXI YOU KNOBBER.
*Breathe*

Two. Hundred. Pounds. TO DO MORE DRIVING LESSONS.
For Jesus' sake! So I was really annoyed...and you know how it's never a good idea to be negitive to the police in any way...right? so I'm like..."yeah, of course, I understand, I'll *happily* do the driving course...no!! no problem!! thank you so much for calling!!!" ha. ha. =| stupid fucktard.
Then my mum buys me doughnuts and I feel a bit better,... I come home, and call the sports centre (because me and Rupert want to join their martial arts defense class - or whatever its called) and the woman. Oh my god. She's just the rudest person in the world!! "do you have a phone number for the organisation, because I can't find one".."well, I'm LOOKING for YOU NOW...*sigh*"...."well, all I need to know is if you need to be a member...?"..."NO. *silence*...you dont have to be a member!!"...
It doesn't really translate into blog form, as you can't show tones of voice...but you know what I mean...
In my head I imagined her to be the type of woman who has been in the papers recently.... you know, those chavvy, a-bit-too-large-to-be-wearing-that, "I'm dressed like its a million degrees but actually I'm really drunk and its snowing" - those kinda girls....the really stupid ones that are basically naked, coming out of clubs at 3am in -2 degrees. Parading around like some kind of exotic sheep at a farmer's market.

Sheep is a funny word.

So today has added nicely to the running mood of the last few weeks,...still no money, still no job, still no UCAS, still nothing to work towards etc.

However! I am currently bidding on a pair of black converse on ebay.. I'm gunna buy some studs and stud them up! =] so they look like this...



Somehow, I don't think they will end up like this /\ but I shall try =] and I'll post the result when I do it =]

Orchid Vishkaiy, I miss you, I love you, come home, be mine, I shall take care of you "A La Fritzel" =] xxxxxxxxxx

XO

2 comments:

Orchid said...

I'M YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSSSSSSS (:

i was singing along to Wagon Wheel last night & i thought of you & of Bez & i think you should listen to it ^^

i
love
you
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to the studded converse post :D
xo