Friday 29 January 2010

I'm Scared Of The Silence Because It Speaks The Truth

Wow. Today has been good and bad.
I have so much to post!! But NO time whatsoever. With Hertfordshire on Wednesday and Westminster on Friday I have so much portfolio work to do. I'm getting so stressy. SO stressy... I don't think Rupert appreciates this haha but he is being LOVELY and paitent with me.... which helps alot! =]
I finished my converse last week but am yet to take pictures of them... maybe tomorrow I'll post them. I wore them to college and my feet hurt like hell.... so I'll have to fix that issue...

Other news... doing a massive photo shoot with erika tomorrow. I'm really excited! I just this minute finished the dress she will be wearing after working on it all day. Its based on the Dolce and Gabbana Collection of 2008.



I really think we will get some right good pics.... will post them tomorrow too.
In the mean time, I have to get back to work.... and should really porbably give my boyfriend some attention hah =]
Here is some pics from the Mad Hatter project we had at college



I'm getting bloody stress spots too... spots of stress...
Definitely. Not. Cool.

Hasta x

0 comments: