Wednesday 13 January 2010

My College Is Closed

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
This is just what I needed. Last night I had a -slight- emotion and mental breakdown. Oh boy. Hate it when that happens... I knew it was coming though... was feeling it all day. This ment that obviously I didn't want to go to college. But I woke up and it was closed!
Yesterday when I woke up it felt like I was in some strange parallel universe of time. It didn't feel like 5am...or 9am.... it just felt early. It was so horrible and I hate driving to somewhere knowing I'm going to be late... and I was. Anyway, my seven hour sculpture lesson was so. boring. at first it was really satisfying and I loved it but as the day went on I got bored, realised that my piece was a pile of poop and then when I had to vacume form it... jesus. I just wanted to smash it and because I was like 2 steps infront of everyone else, I had no idea what I was doing. meh. Next tuesday will be better =|
I'm so excited about Morocco =] its in like 3 and a half weeks!! aaaaa!!! how exciting! I honestly don't even care about the "diverse range of work we will have for our portfolios" I JUST WANT TO SHOP. Its so cheep! and there are so many markets!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee shopping!! Melissa, Me and Chris will have a blast!!! and thennnnnnnnnn Carmen, Robbie, Erika, Rupert, Mia, Me (and 3 more undecided people) are booking a villa in Costa Blanca for a week and its only £155 for a 10 man villa, with 2 balconys and a pool, next to a bar and the beach and with flights!!! Wah. So exciting!!
I have to go meet Carmen and Erika for coffee now... I feel like I'm talking shit as well.
Hasta, x

0 comments: