Monday 25 January 2010

Today Is a Shit Day.

Today I feel like shit, Rupert is poorly too and everything is just so stressful.
Today I saw Lucy, Melissa and James' E-portfolios. Fuck ME. It makes me want to cry...everyone is so good and I'm just... not. I'm so not getting into university. I feel about this big...\/
.   < that big

I left college early because like hell was I going to draw a mountain of cardboard boxes for 5 hours. I'm gunna get lots of work done now. Go over my portfolio and.... make it good.
owwwwwwwwwwww I feel so shitt!!!
I just checked my email and I have an interview at Westminster 2 days after Hertfordshire.... They want me to do a 7 - 10 minute presentation on my work....but get this... they want TWENTY. FIVE. Images. I don't have 25 pictures!!! OhMyGod. I might just die of worry and stress and..... stuff.
I want Rupert to come home now. NOW. So he can give me a hug.

*sigh* x

0 comments: