Friday 15 January 2010

My House Is So Cold!! XD

I just got home and my house is freezzzinngggg!!! I checked the heating thing and it appears to have turned itself off at 10.42. =[[[ SO COLD!
I left my phone at home this morning, so when I got back I was eager to check it (I'm a text addict)... I could hear it ringing as I opened the door and there it was buzzing away annddd whooo was it?! It was Shakeaways! Letting me know that I have a job interview on thursday =] weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I hope I get it because holey moley do I need money! Use all your eyelash wishes on me =] Omg my head hurts so much! I've had a hedache all day =[ and I've promised Rupert that I would go to the gym with him tonight.....I was really really up for it untill I got home and was -forced- into bed to warm up and now..... =[ no. I just need sleep.

Insane in the membrane, and not in a good way.

Secret Diary of a Call Girl is back on on the 28th. Just saw the advert WIN

XO

1 comments:

Orchid said...

LOL Rupert at a gym! I don't know why that's such an entertaining thought (: xoxo